Friday, October 5, 2007

Can I generate $15,000 per Month Income?

Can I generate $15,000 per Month Income?

On November 1, 2006 I had major losses from the Canadian Government's about face decision to tax income trusts. I stayed up night after night worrying. Have any of you stayed up all night worrying? Have any of you had insomnia positions that threatened your sleep that destroyed your relationships and eroded your self-esteem? I have and I can tell you right now that holding and hoping is a recipe for disaster, both financially and personally.

I finally sold out on November 15, 2006 and reinvested my remaining funds in SDT.Un and EIT.UN. These are still my largest holdings.

Just because my income investments got clobbered does not mean that the underlying investment philosophy of investing for income is wrong.

I plan on rebuilding my income portfolio and I plan to share my experience with you in the coming months and years.

My Goal is to generate $15,000 per month income net of intererst costs and taxes.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Google