Tuesday, March 6, 2007

How I Plan to Make $15,000 per Month with Canadian Income Trusts

If you have been reading this Blog you realize that I plan to earn $15,000 (Canadian $) per month by building a portfolio of Income Trusts.

On the right hand side of this Blog I list my largest holdings and the amount of monthly cash flow they generate.

For those that are new to the idea I will summarize as follows:

SDT.UN Pays $0.045 per month per unit. You can buy a unit on the TSX for $4.74 per unit. This results in a yield of 11.4%. I presently own 120,000 units. Therefore I receive monthly cheques of $5,400.

EIT.UN Pays $0.07 per month per unit. You can buy a unit on the TSX for $6.11 per unit. This results in a yield of 13.74%. I Presently own 33,000 units. Therefore I receive monthly cheques of $2,310.

If you want to learn more then go to the web site and if you follow my BLOG you can watch me achieve my goal.

This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is getting rich slowly by investing for income.

I only hope I have peaked your interest and I encourage you to perform your own due dilligence.

I am not paid by anybody to promote stocks and I have revealed my holdings to you.

Tune in regularly to see how am doing.

No comments:

Google